Outage Central 
streetlight outage reporting for municipality-owned lights

If there’s a streetlight out within the following municipalities, please use the contact information below to make a report.

  • City of Binghamton: contact the City’s Public Works Department at 607.772.7020 or email signals@cityofbinghamton.com
  • City of Elmira: email the City's Work Center at workcenter@cityofelmira.net
  • City of Geneva: contact the City's Public Works Department at streetlights@geneva.ny.us or call 315.789.3101
  • Town of Bedford: call the Bedford Highway Department at 914.666.7669
  • Town of Owego: contact the Town of Owego at 607.972.6077 or email townstreetlighting@townofowego.com
  • Town of Plattsburgh: call the Town’s Building Maintenance Department at 518.562.6863.
  • Town of Union: contact the Town's offices at 607.786.2950 or email cpw@townofunion.com
  • Town of West Seneca: email wselectrical@twsny.org or call the Town's Electrical Department at 716.558.3227 (from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
  • Village of Horseheads: call 607.739.5691, extension 7 (from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or 607.795.5691 (after 7 p.m.), or email scunningham@horseheads.org



more information

NYSEG does not own or maintain the streetlights within the municipalities listed on this page.

To report all other streetlight outages located within our NYSEG service area, click here.