Custom Rebates Participation Instructions
Develop the scope of your project either by contacting a contractor of your choice or by working
with your internal staff. Then follow these simple steps to receive your rebate:
- Contact an Energy Solutions Representative at 1.888.316.8023 or EnergySavings@lmbps.com to determine the eligibility.
- Submit the Custom Application for approval prior to starting the project, along with the following supporting information:
• Project overview
• Existing and proposed system descriptions
• Energy impact and cost calculations
• Manufacturer’s data sheets
- Note: Project expenditures made by the customer prior to the customer receiving approval of an application may not be eligible for incentives.
- A site inspection may be required as part of NYSEG/RG&E’s approval process.
- You will be notified in writing when your project has been approved to proceed and what the operational requirements will be.
- After you receive approval, purchase and install the new equipment. Be sure to notify NYSEG or RG&E before implementing any changes to the approved project scope. Projects must be completed within 180 calendar days of project approval.
- Once your project is complete, sign and resubmit your application with authorized signature and supporting documentation including detailed invoices. Be sure the final equipment is identical to the equipment specified in your initial application.
- A post installation inspection may be required to verify the project is installed as proposed.
- You will be notified in writing when your project has been approved for payment.
- You will receive your incentive check within 6-8 weeks after verification of the