Lansing Non-Pipes Alternatives
NYSEG is issuing this RFP for proposals from qualified and experienced developers with the capability to deliver innovative solutions to address gas reliability, demand and/or supply in the Tompkins County region of the NYSEG service territory. The Lansing/Freeville Reinforcement Gas Pipeline Project is being offered for consideration of potential Non-Pipes Alternatives ("NPA") to accomplish the below objectives:
- The solution(s) must address the Companies' responsibility to provide safe and reliable service at reasonable costs, and
- The solution(s) must address current demands for additional base and peak day growth and must allow for future base load and peak day growth.
An RFP requesting NPA solutions for this project was issued in December 2017 and is available below.
- NYSEG Lansing NPA Letter of Intent
- NYSEG Lansing NPA RFP
- NYSEG Lansing Confidentiality Agreement - Attachment A
- NYSEG Lansing Gas Franchise Filing - Attachment B
- NYSEG Lansing Developer Q&A Set 1
- NYSEG Lansing Developer Q&A Set 2
- NYSEG Lansing Developer Q&A Set 3
- NYSEG Lansing RFP Schedule Extension