PSC No. 90 - Schedule for Natural Gas Service
For your convenience, we have placed the entire Tariff online.
- Territory to Which Schedule Applies
- Rules Relating to the Installation of Mains, Services, Extensions, Etc.
- Application and Contract
- Temporary Service
- Reserved for Future Use
- Service Connections/Meters
- Billing and Collections
- Submetering of Gas Service
- Conditions of Gas Service
- Unusual Conditions and Increased Loads
- Charges for Special Services
- Gas Supply Charge (GSC)
- Incremental Gas Supply Charge (IGSC)
- Transition Surcharge (TS)
- Weather Normalization Adjustment (WNA)
- Research and Development (R&D) Adjustment
- Interest on Customer Overpayments
- System Benefits Charge (SBC)
- Surcharge to Collect Temporary State Assessment
- Revenue Decoupling Mechanism (RDM) Adjustment
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) Loan Installment Program
- Low Income Program
- What is a supplier other than NYSEG, an energy services company or an ESCO?
- What options do I have to purchase my electricity supply?
- What if I change my mind about my electricity supplier pricing option?
- If I have an ESCO provide my electricity supply, whom do I call if I have problems with electricity service?
- I would like to purchase my electricity supply at a fixed price. How do I do so?