Report Streetlight Outage
If there’s a streetlight out in your neighborhood, please report it to us by completing and submitting the form below. It’s important you provide the:
- location of the streetlight,
- nearest cross street, and
- pole number - usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole; not all poles may have this metal strip.
If you are reporting more than one streetlight outage, please complete and submit a separate form for each streetlight outage.
If there is a streetlight out within the following municipalities, please use the contact information below to make a report.
- City of Binghamton: contact the City’s Public Works Department at 607.772.7020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City of Elmira: email the City's Work Center at email@example.com..
- City of Geneva: contact the City's Public Works Department at 315.789.3101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of Bedford: call the Bedford Highway Department at 914.666.7669
- Town of Owego: contact the Town of Owego at 607.972.6077 or email email@example.com.
- Town of Plattsburgh: contact the Town’s Building Maintenance Department at 518.562.6863.
- Town of Union: contact the Town's offices at 607.786.2950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of West Seneca: email email@example.com or call the Town's Electrical Department at 716.558.3227 (from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.).
- Village of Horseheads: call 607.739.5691, extension 7 (from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or 607.795.5691 (after 7 p.m.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Village of Newark Valley: contact the Village DPW at 607.642.8700, or email email@example.com.
- Village of Owego: contact the Village of Owego DPW at 607.687.1101, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYSEG does not own or maintain the streetlights within these municipalities.
To report a non-streetlight power outage for your home or business, please use our online form.
To report a streetlight outage, please complete and submit the form below.