For information about New York State's wholesale energy market and these energy pricing zones, visit the New York Independent System Operator's (NYISO's) Web site at www.nyiso.com.
- Zones A, B, C, D and E are in the West pricing zone.
- Zone F is in the East pricing zone.
- Zones G, H and I are in the Lower Hudson Valley pricing zone.
- If a customer is a NYSEG electricity customer, the customer's location (based on the electrical connection) relative to the NYISO pricing zone used by NYSEG in determining the supply price (if applicable) for the customer's bill.
- For details, see NYSEG's PSC approved tariff.
No data available