My tenants and I can all save energy
and save money?
YES! Our energy efficiency program for multi-family residences provides equipment replacement and rebates designed to reduce electricity use in apartment and condominium complexes. Say YES to your energy savings!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Free installation of screw-in LED and compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) in common areas
- Incentives of 70% of the cost of hardwired LED, fluorescent and exit sign lighting upgrades in common areas
- Free installation of CFLs and LEDs in up to six fixtures in dwelling units
- Free installation of smart power strips in dwelling units
- Free installation of energy-efficient faucet aerators and showerheads, and water heater pipe wrap in apartments and condominiums where water is heated by electricity
- Incentives of 30% of the cost of fluorescent fixture upgrades in dwelling units
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- Residents or owners/agents of apartment and condominium complexes with
five to 50 units per building who have active NYSEG electricity service.
- Property owners and agents can call 1.800.444.5668 to determine if their buildings are eligible for a free assessment.
WHO SAID YES
- Lower energy bills for apartment/condominium residents
- Lower energy bills for building owners
To learn more about our multi-family energy efficiency program, call 1.800.444.5668, send an email to MFenergysavings@franklinenergy.com, or view our frequently asked questions.
All equipment replacements and installations will be performed by our contractor Franklin Energy.
Our multi-family energy efficiency program is being offered in accordance with a July 2009 New York State Public Service Commission order approving efficiency programs for utilities across the state.