Pay In Person
Need to make a payment fast and in person? Pay at an office location or use one of our approved pay agents - and any Walmart or Kmart location nationwide - to have a payment post the next business day.
Pay agents do charge a convenience fee for their service and accept cash, money orders or payments using debit cards with PIN code access (some also accept checks).
Please bring your bill payment stub when you pay in person.
If you have a termination notice which will soon expire, call us at 1.888.315.1755 (Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., excluding holidays) prior to making payment at a pay agent.
Find an authorized CheckFreePay location pay agent near you using our
pay agent locator (for best results,
select Option 2 - search by ZIP code).
You can find CheckFreePay at any nationwide Walmart or Kmart location.
Western Union Pay Agents will also take NYSEG payments. To find the one nearest you, click here. Once you get the
list of agent locations and hours, you will need to filter your results by selecting "Convenience Pay," "Payments" and "Quick Collect." NYSEG payments are
only accepted at the locations with those selected filters.
Pay at a NYSEG Office
You can drop off your bill payment at the following NYSEG office locations (drop boxes are located outside for your convenience):
- Auburn: 73 Wright Circle
- Binghamton: 4425 Old Vestal Road, Vestal
- Brewster: Terravest Corporate Park, 35 Milan Road
- Elmira: One Electric Parkway, Horseheads
- Geneva: 152 Border City Road
- Hornell: 7760 Industrial Park Road, Arkport
- Ithaca: 1387 Dryden Road
- Lancaster: 150 Erie Street
- Liberty: 26 Wierk Avenue
- Lockport: 6544 Lincoln Avenue
- Mechanicville: 6 Werner Road, Route 146, Clifton Park. The Mechanicville office will be permanently closed effective April 28 at 4:30 pm.
- Oneonta: 65 Country Club Road
- Plattsburgh: 4125 Route 22
If you wish to make your payment to a NYSEG representative in person, our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.