We welcome your comments and will respond to your questions or concerns.
In case of an emergency
Natural gas emergency
- Use our form to send us an immediate email
Translation services are available when calling us for support. Just ask your Customer Service Representative.
We want to speak your language! The following links are instructions regarding how to use web-based translation services based on your choice of browser.
- Payments: NYSEG, P.O. Box 847812, Boston, MA 02284-7812
- Customer Service: NYSEG P.O. Box 5240, Binghamton, NY 13902-5240
- Corporate office: NYSEG, P.O. Box 5224, Binghamton, NY 13902-5224
- NYSEG, 18 Link Drive, Binghamton, NY 13904
- Find your answers
For the Media:
- Are you a member of the media working on a story? We’re glad to help. Visit For the Media for contact information.
Marketing & Sales:
- Fill out our energy theft form
- Fill out our property and casualty claim form
Our offices will be open for Customer Service during the days and hours noted below.
- Auburn: 73 Wright Circle, Monday and Thursday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Binghamton: 4425 Old Vestal Road, Vestal, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Brewster: Terravest Corporate Park, 35 Milan Road, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Elmira: One Electric Parkway, Horseheads, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Geneva: 152 Border City Road, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Ithaca: 1387 Dryden Road, Monday and Thursday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Lockport: 6544 Lincoln Avenue, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Oneonta: 65 Country Club Road, Monday and Thursday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Plattsburgh: 4125 Route 22, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Proof of residency and identification and any other forms can be emailed, faxed, or mailed to our customer service department at NYSEG P.O. Box 5240, Binghamton, NY 13902-5240.
Did you know that you can visit one of our conveniently located authorized pay agents where you can make a payment with no convenient fee? Find an authorized pay agent near you!
Complaint Handling Procedure
Whether you write, contact us by phone or send an email to us, we will address your questions. If you feel our representative has not adequately addressed your concern, please ask to speak with a supervisor.
If your concern remains unresolved, you can:
- Write to the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC), Three Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12223.
- Visit the PSC website.
- Call the PSC’s toll-free Helpline at 1.800.342.3377, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If your complaint involves a NYSEG bill, you will not be asked to pay the disputed portion of the bill while the matter is being reviewed by the PSC. However, the remaining balance of the bill in question and any future bills should be paid when due.