Are You a NYSEG Agricultural Customer?
If you are, you may be eligible to receive a monthly discount on your electricity delivery bill.
This discount is possible thanks to funding from the New York Power Authority’s (NYPA) ReCharge NY program for NYSEG’s Residential Agricultural Discount program.
Quick facts about NYSEG’s Residential Agricultural program:
- The program will be administered on an annual basis, September 1 through August 31, with the monthly discount provided until funding is no longer available through NYPA.
- It’s necessary to apply annually by July 1 to determine eligibility.
- You can apply after July 1; however, such applications may not be processed until after the September 1 start date. Please allow up to 3 months for processing. The discount is not retroactive.
- After NYSEG processes your application, you will be notified by mail of your enrollment in the program.
- The discount amount will appear as a credit in a separate line item “Res agricultural discount” under the “Electricity Delivery Charges” noted on page 3 of your NYSEG bill.
Download application; find out what supporting document is needed or how to submit your application .
Eligibility and FAQs
Review eligibility requirements and commonly asked questions below before you apply for the Residential Agricultural Discount.