Your Home 
new construction or remodeling

What can we do for you?

Whether you’ve been with us for years or need electricity or natural gas facilities for a brand new home or business, NYSEG can provide the service you need. Invite us to relocate, upgrade, or install new facilities with our online forms. While you’re at it, take a look at our other resources for construction projects, below.

Upgrade / Relocate 

If you want to relocate or upgrade your service
during a remodeling project, select this form.

New Service Installation

To open an account at
newly constructed homes
or businesses, please
select this form.

Building and Remodeling 

These services and resources will come in handy during your next construction project.

Municipal Contacts

Please contact your municipality to obtain details regarding approved electrical inspectors for your area. Click here to access New York municipality websites for their contact information and other resources.