Sign up for eBill and together we can make a difference!
Now is the time to go paperless with eBill. For every eBill signup we receive in November and December, we’ll donate $1.00 per signup – up to $2,500 per organization – to the following organizations:
In addition to providing food to those in need, these organizations also often offer nutrition education, backpack programs in schools, mobile food pantries and other assistance programs.
Your eBill signup will help support ending hunger in our communities, while also helping the environment by reducing paper use. This partnership is a win-win for all.
Easily go paper-free with our online payment options
Sign up for our paperless eBill service to receive your bill online. You can also schedule your payment to be made automatically, or make payments online each month. We’ll send you an email when your new bill is ready for review and payment. And, you can view up to 13 months of your previous bills online!
Signing up for eBill has never been easier! Watch this quick video to see just how easy it is to just switch it on with our preferences tab.
Log in now and use our Preferences tab to enroll in eBill, schedule automatic payments or update your alerts by simply switching it on!
Already signed up for our paperless eBill service?
Log in to My Account to pay your bill.
Use EZ-Pay to pay online any time
Pay your paper bill online. Even if you’re not signed up for eBill, you can still make a payment online with EZ-Pay service.
Important information for online bill payers
- Payments made after 6:00 p.m., EST, or over the weekend, will be processed on the next business day.
- Please pay your bill before the due date to avoid late payment charges or service disconnection. We cannot guarantee a payment made online will avoid late payment charges or service disconnection.
Paying your bill outside of the US?
When travelling outside of the United States, you may be unable to access your account due to strict firewalls that we have in place. These firewalls are used to protect the privacy of our customers and their account information.
We offer a variety of other payment options including:
- Free of charge
- Call our automated service at 800.600.2275 available 24/7
- Call a Customer Care Representative at 800.572.1111, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Check or Money Order
- Send to NYSEG, P.O. Box 847812, Boston, MA 02284-7812
Save time, money and the environment
Paying online saves time, money and the environment. By electing to receive and pay your bill electronically, you save on the cost of postage, reduce your carbon footprint, and help to conserve vital resources that impact our environment.
- When can I view my NYSEG bill online?
- Will I still receive a paper bill if I enroll in NYSEG's eBill service or another online billing service?
- If the NYSEG account is not in my name, can I still enroll the account in NYSEG's eBill service or with another online biller?
- How does online billing work? How do I enroll?
- Is online billing secure?