Available in $25, $50 and $100 increments, Gift of Energy Cards are available to pay NYSEG energy bills!
With no expiration date, these cards can be redeemed at any NYSEG customer service office location or can be mailed to NYSEG with a bill payment stub. (They are not accepted by third-party pay agents, such as banks or grocery stores).
To purchase a gift card:
- Visit an NYSEG customer service walk-in office, gift cards can be purchased with cash or check payments only (see locations below)
- Complete the order form and mail a check payable to NYSEG to:
NYSEG Customer Service
P.O. Box 5240
Binghamton, NY 13902-5240
Please allow up to two weeks for processing.
Our district offices are open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Auburn: 73 Wright Circle
- Binghamton: 4425 Old Vestal Road, Vestal
- Brewster: Terravest Corporate Park, 35 Milan Road
- Elmira: One Electric Parkway, Horseheads
- Geneva: 152 Border City Road
- Hornell: 7760 Industrial Park Road, Arkport
- Ithaca: Ithaca-Dryden Road
- Lancaster: 150 Erie Street
- Liberty: 26 Wierk Avenue
- Lockport: 6544 Lincoln Avenue
- Oneonta: 65 Country Club Road
- Plattsburgh: 4125 Route 22