Temporary State Assessment Surcharge (TSAS) PSC 88
Statements on file with the Public Service Commission (PSC)
- January 1, 2018 (TSAS-11)
- July 1, 2017 (TSAS-10)
- July 1, 2016 (TSAS-9)
- July 1, 2015 (TSAS-8)
- July 1, 2014 (TSAS-7)
- July 1, 2013 (TSAS-6)
- July 1, 2012 (TSAS-5)
- July 1, 2010 (TSAS-4)
- January 1, 2010 (TSAS-3)
- August 1, 2009 (TSAS-2)
- July 1, 2009 (TSAS-1)
Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to select the most advantageous service classification for which they qualify. The charges specified in this electronic summary do not include any applicable state and/or local revenue taxes. This is only a generalized summary of the electricity rates and customers should always refer to NYSEG's Public Service Commission approved tariff for a complete description of the terms and conditions of service.
- What is a supplier other than NYSEG, an energy services company or an ESCO?
- I would like to purchase my electricity supply at a fixed price. How do I do so?
- If I have an ESCO provide my electricity supply, whom do I call if I have problems with electricity service?
- What options do I have to purchase my electricity supply?
- What if I change my mind about my electricity supplier pricing option?