Do you fly south for the winter, or go north to ski?
Residential customers who own camps, cottages or other types of seasonal dwellings may benefit from our seasonal billing rate. To qualify, there must be little or no electricity use for six to eight consecutive months.
For additional information, or to enroll, please contact us .
- Will I still receive a paper bill if I enroll in NYSEG's eBill service or another online billing service?
- How does online billing work? How do I enroll?
- When can I view my NYSEG bill online?
- If the NYSEG account is not in my name, can I still enroll the account in NYSEG's eBill service or with another online biller?
- Is online billing secure?