View the current NYSEG Supply Rate here.
Tariffs on file with the Public Service Commission (PSC):
- PSC No. 119 (formerly PSC No. 90) - Electric Rules and Regulations General pertaining to obtaining service, billing and collections for all customers.
- PSC No. 120 (formerly PSC No. 115) - Electric rate information details pertaining to the rates and eligibility for each service classification
- PSC No. 121 (formerly PSC No. 118) - Electric street lighting rates for Public Authorities
Statements on file with the Public Service Commission (PSC) Please note, the most recent statement listed is the statement that is currently in effect which supersedes the other statements listed.
- CBC — Customer Benefit Contribution Statements
- CCA — Community Choice Aggregation Statements
- CES — Clean Energy Standard Statements
- DISC — Purchase of ESCO Account Receivable (POR) Discount Statements
- DLC — Direct Load Control Program Statements
- DLM — Dynamic Load Management Statements
- EAM — Earnings Adjustment Mechanism Statements
- ESS — Energy Storage Deployment Cost Recovery Statements
- EVS — Electric Vehicle Make-Ready Surcharge Statements
- MFC — Merchant Function Charge Statements
- POLE — Wireline and Wireless Pole Attachment Rental RatesStatements
- RAD — Residential Agricultural Discount Statements
- RAM — Revenue Adjustment Mechanism Statements
- RDM — Revenue Decoupling Mechanism Statements
- RSS — Reliability Support Service Statements
- SBC — System Benefits Charge Statements
- TCS — Transition Charge Statements
- TSP — Tax Surcharge Percentage Statements
- URD — Underground Residential Distribution Contribution Statements
- VDER-CRED — Value of Distributed Energy Resources Value Stack Credits Statements
- VDER-CR — Value of Distributed Energy Resources Cost Recovery Statements
- SC13 Addendum
- SC14 Addendum
- Uniform Business Practices (UBP) Addendum
- Uniform Business Practices (UBP-DERS) for Distributed Energy Resource Providers
- Standardized Interconnection Requirements (SIR) Addendum
- Electric Metering (MET) Addendum
- If I have an ESCO provide my electricity supply, whom do I call if I have problems with electricity service?
- What if I change my mind about my electricity supplier pricing option?
- What options do I have to purchase my electricity supply?
- What is a supplier other than NYSEG, an energy services company or an ESCO?
- I would like to purchase my electricity supply at a fixed price. How do I do so?