Commercial & Industrial Trade Ally Information
Trade Ally Network
The 2018 Commercial and Industrial Rebate Program is now open!
The program year runs from January 1, 2108 through November 30, 2018.
We have established a Trade Ally Network to help our commercial, industrial and municipal customers, and multi-family property owners find energy efficiency providers and consultants. The Trade Ally Network provides experienced energy efficiency contractors, installers, distributors and other energy professionals who provide training and technical support to help install energy efficient equipment and access our Commercial and Industrial Rebate Program, and Multi-Family Prescriptive Rebate Program.
As a member of our Trade Ally Network, you become your customer’s primary energy efficiency resource. We have three programs available to our electricity and natural gas customers:
- Prescriptive Rebates for a broad range of specific, predetermined measures.
- Custom Rebates for projects that require site-specific assessment and cost analysis, and are not eligible for prescriptive rebates.
- Multi-Family Prescriptive Rebates for projects designed to reduce electricity and/or natural gas use in apartment and condominium complexes.
Why should you join our Trade Ally Network?
- Potential to broaden your customer base and increase sales
- Valuable energy efficiency education and resources
- Training on new energy efficiency technologies and techniques
- Your business listing on our websites
- Notification of new or changed rebate opportunities
- Potential recognition for achievements
- No cost to join!
How to Apply
- Complete the Trade Ally Network application
- Provide three references
- After approval, get started saving energy and money for your customers
Note: You are not required to join the Trade Ally Network for your customers to receive NYSEG/RG&E rebates. Customers are not required to use a member of the Trade Ally Network to receive rebates from NYSEG or RG&E.
Eligibility requirements apply to all projects submitted to the program. Review all eligibility requirements here.
2018 Program Webinar Recording
Whether you are new to the C&I Rebate Program or want to learn about the 2018 updates, click on the links below to view our recent program webinar and seminar presentations. The presentations review our program guidelines and the application process for our prescriptive and custom rebates.
Our Online Program Portal is Now Available!
Would you like to check project statuses? How about reach more customers in your area? It's now possible with our new program portal powered by Efficiency Navigator. Click here to set up your account and create your custom web profile, today!