View the current NYSEG Supply Rate here.
Tariffs on file with the Public Service Commission (PSC):
- PSC No. 119 (formerly PSC No. 90) - Electric Rules and Regulations General pertaining to obtaining service, billing and collections for all customers.
- PSC No. 120 (formerly PSC No. 115) - Electric rate information details pertaining to the rates and eligibility for each service classification
- PSC No. 121 (formerly PSC No. 118) - Electric street lighting rates for Public Authorities
Statements on file with the Public Service Commission (PSC)
- Underground Residential Distribution Contribution (URD) Statement
- Tax Surcharge (TSP) Statements
- Transition Charge (TCS) Statements
- Purchase of ESCO Account Receivable (POR) Discount (DISC) Statements
- Supply Charge (SC) Statements
- Merchant Function Charge (MFC) Statements
- System Benefits Charge (SBC) Statement
- Revenue Decoupling Mechanism (RDM) Statements PSC 120
- Revenue Decoupling Mechanism (RDM) Statements PSC 121
- Reliability Support Services (RSS) Statements PSC No. 120
- Reliability Support Services (RSS) Statements PSC No. 121
- Residential Agricultural Discount (RAD) PSC No. 120
- Clean Energy Standard (CES) Statements
- Value of Distributed Energy Resources Value Stack Credits (VDER-CRED) Statement PSC No. 120
- Value of Distributed Energy Resources Cost Recovery Statement (VDER-CD) Statement PSC No. 120
- Value of Distribted Energy Resources Cost Recovery Statement (VDER-CD) Statement PSC No. 121
- Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) Program Statement No. 2 PSC 120
- Direct Load Control Program (DLC) Statement
- Dynamic Load Management (DLM) Statements
- Tax Credit Statement (TSS)
- Revenue Adjustment Mechanism (RAM) Statements
- WIreline and Wireless Pole Attachment Rental Rates (POLE) Statements PSC No. 119
- If I have an ESCO provide my electricity supply, whom do I call if I have problems with electricity service?
- What if I change my mind about my electricity supplier pricing option?
- What options do I have to purchase my electricity supply?
- What is a supplier other than NYSEG, an energy services company or an ESCO?
- I would like to purchase my electricity supply at a fixed price. How do I do so?