Effective December 1, 2019, our Gift of Energy gift cards are no longer available for purchase
All gift cards previously purchased prior to December 1, 2019 will be honored with no expiration date.
You can redeem your gift card in one of two options:
1. Please visit any of our following customer service walk-in locations. For your convenience, our district offices
are open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Auburn: 73 Wright Circle
- Binghamton: 4425 Old Vestal Road, Vestal
- Brewster: Terravest Corporate Park, 35 Milan Road
- Elmira: One Electric Parkway, Horseheads
- Geneva: 152 Border City Road
- Hornell: 7760 Industrial Park Road, Arkport
- Ithaca: Ithaca-Dryden Road
- Lancaster: 150 Erie Street
- Liberty: 26 Wierk Avenue
- Lockport: 6544 Lincoln Avenue
- Oneonta: 65 Country Club Road
- Plattsburgh: 4125 Route 22
2. Please mail your gift card with a bill payment stub to NYSEG Customer Service:
P.O. Box 5240
Binghamton, NY 13902-5240
Gift cards are not accepted by third-party pay agents, such as banks or grocery stores.
Gift card payment can take up to two weeks to process.