Report Streetlight Outage
If there’s a streetlight out in your neighborhood, please report it to us by completing and submitting the form below. It’s important you provide the:
- location of the streetlight,
- nearest cross street, and
- pole number - usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole; not all poles may have this metal strip.
If you are reporting more than one streetlight outage, please complete and submit a separate form for each streetlight outage.
If there is a streetlight out within the following municipalities, please use the contact information below to make a report.
- Town of Bedford: Highway Department at 914.666.7669
- City of Binghamton: Public Works Department at 607.772.7020 or email@example.com.
- City of Elmira: email the City's Work Center at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- City of Geneva: Public Works Department at 315.789.3101 or email email@example.com.
- Village of Horseheads: call 607.739.5691, extension 7 (from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or 607.795.5691 (after 7 p.m.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of Lancaster: 716.683.1610 or use their online form.
- Village of Newark: call 6315.331.4770 choose "0" for Operator. or 315.331.3701 or Email at email@example.com.
- Village of Newark Valley: DPW at 607.642.8700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City of Oneonta: DPW at 607.432.2100 or email@example.com. 24 Hr call - 607.432.1113
- Town of Owego: contact the Town of Owego at 607.972.6077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Village of Owego: DPW at 607.687.1101, or email email@example.com.
- Town of Plattsburgh: contact the Town’s Building Maintenance Department at 518.562.6863.
- Town of Tusten: Highway Department 845.252.7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Town of Union: Town's offices at 607.786.2950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of West Seneca: email email@example.com or call the Town's Electrical Department at 716.558.3227 (from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.).
NYSEG does not own or maintain the streetlights within these municipalities.
To report a non-streetlight power outage for your home or business, please use our online form.
To report a streetlight outage, please complete and submit the form below.