NYSEG Residential Agricultural Discount Program Application
- Print the NYSEG Residential Agricultural Discount program application.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. You can download the latest version for free at this link.
After completing the application:
1. Make a copy of your completed application.
2. Attach to your completed application a copy of one of the following forms (supporting documentation) that you submitted with your most recently filed federal tax return:
- IRS Schedule F - Profit or Loss From Farming
- Or, Form 1120, 1120S or 1065 and you have indicated on the form one of the eligible Business Activity codes.
The above is an eligibility requirement.
3. Submit your application and supporting documentation to NYSEG via:
- Mail to: NYSEG, P.O. Box 5240, Binghamton New York 13902-5240, Attn: Back Office Billing