Hourly Pricing (Commercial)
An opportunity to better manage electricity use and costs
The goal of hourly pricing is to reduce peak demand and shift electricity use to off-peak, less expensive time periods. It allows customers to measure their actual energy use by the hour. Initiated in 2007, our hourly pricing program is now available to customers with 500 kilowatts kW or greater demand and SC8 and SC14 customers.
If you have questions concerning the hourly pricing program, please email us your account information and a representative will contact you.
- Program FAQs.
- Online hourly pricing presentation.
- Metering and Telecommunications meter line instructions.
- Create a Login ID and password and view your energy use.
- If you already have a Login ID, view your energy use
- Submit your meter telephone line connection information.
Make informed energy decisions
Sign up for Energy Profiler Online for targeted energy use analysis and reporting.